Atrás do Sol - Catálise

quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

Talvez

Ótimo modo de averiguar meu inglês (:
Vamos lá.

I think that day was the last. I've just finished reading my book and I came to the diary. I have a lot of thing to write but I don't know if it will make sense. Today I've done a test in the english course, and I had to write a reply to my "imaginary's" friend. I think I was well, but I dunno if it fits with what the teacher wanted to, maybe yes...
I'll ask to my friend, from Canada, to take a look at it, and if it's necessary correct me.
I'm very excited because I'm able to write a text. Guy, it's so cool!
I'm now learning how to differentiate the British English from the American English. It's good because now I know wich english the people are speaking, besides the accent.

I dunno if my text is right but I know that there is a probability of it be 85% correct.
Good bye readers, I know that you don't understand anything about what I'm writting because probably you're a brazilian but I tried, this text was to me, to me see what I know.


Bom, hoje, dia 29/05/11, volto aqui e vejo que meu inglês era péssimo!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário